Terms and conditions
Protection of your privacy is a priority for Furniwood. We then disclose how we use the information collected through our website.
Please read carefully:
1) WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The personal information collected by Furniwood is always provided voluntarily by users of our website, for example when filling out a form or subscribing to our newsletter. The information collected may vary depending on the situation and include, among other things, the user's name, email, address and telephone number.
Furniwood collects anonymous information when users visit the website. This information may include, for example, the type of device, operating system and browsers used to access the site, geographical location, duration of the visit and page number visited. It’s not possible to relate these elements to individual users.
2) WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
All information collected by Furniwood is for its exclusive use. Furniwood commits itself not to sell, exchange, rent or share to third parties without the user's consent, unless it is required by court decision.
The information collected is organized internally into a database and can be used to:
- Improve our services and products;
- Improve customer service;
- Send periodic information that may be of interest to users;
- Building the contents of our Website
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files placed in users' browsers when they visit our Website. Cookies collect only anonymous information, not allowing access to users' computer or any personal information.
The cookies can be:
- Session cookies - These are temporary, remain in the user's browser until they leave the Website and allow Furniwood to obtain statistical information about the behavior of users during the visit.
- Permanent Cookies - They are stored in the user's browser until they are deleted or expired and are used every time he re-visits the Website to recognize the user.
- Analytical Cookies - This cookie collects anonymous statistical information that helps Furniwood understand the way users use the Website.
- Functional cookies - We use functionality cookies to store information provided by the user (for example when entering data into forms, to prevent it from being submitted each time the user wishes to perform certain actions.)
- Advertising Cookies - These serve to measure the effectiveness of our advertising and help us make decisions about how to optimize it based on users' preferences and behaviors.
More information about cookies can be found at
All About Computer Cookies - Session Cookies, Persistent ...
Welcome To All About Cookies.org. What are cookies in computers? Also known as browser cookies or tracking cookies, cookies are small, often encrypted text files, located in browser directories.
4) PIXEL TRACKING
Furniwood knows if links are open and are clicked so that we can meet the interests of our subscribers. All newsletters sent by Furniwood also contain a link that gives the user the option to stop receiving our newsletter.
5) LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This Website, namely the blog, may contain links to other sites of interest. Furniwood has no way of controlling how these sites collect and treat information from their users.
6) SAFETY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Furniwood takes appropriate action in the collection, storage and processing of information and takes all necessary technical and organizational precautions to prevent unauthorized access to information provided by our users, including server hosting and encryption of communications through SSL technology .
Furniwood reserves the right to make changes to our privacy and cookies policy, so you may notify users via email in that event and recommend a visit to this page.
8) CONSENT, RECTIFICATION AND OPPOSITION
9) RESPONSIBLE ENTITY
Américo Silva e Filhos SA
Phone: 00351 255 872 933